Friday, June 25, 2010

Bride Wedding Speech Samples - Where and How to Find Them

Here's one great bride wedding speech:

"Hello, everyone. I'd like to thank everyone who is here today for showing up to help me celebrate our wedding.

To my beloved groom Joe, I love you so much. You cannot imagine how happy I am to be your wife. Ever since the day you proposed to me, I've been walking on air, counting the minutes until I became your bride. Now that I have, I want to tell you that I will spend the rest of my life being the kind of wife you deserve. You're my best friend, my partner and my love, and I am honored to call you my husband."

Here's another one:

"Good Evening or Good Evening Everyone

(or any suitable greeting you may wish to use, Trish)

On behalf of Steven and myself I would like to thank you all for joining us today as we celebrate our marriage. I know that some of you have traveled many miles to be here - thank you. We are honored to have you with us."

The fact is, you'll find THOUSANDS of bride speech samples on the web. The question remains, which ones worked best? Which ones produced the best response.

A simple analysis will solve the problem.

Usually the best bride wedding speeches have the following elements included:

1) Thank you note to the guests

2) Mentioning the most important people on the wedding (you, your mom and dad, your family, your Maid of honor and so on) and giving them some thank-you remarks for each one of them

3) Telling a story (or stories)

4) Closing the speech with a toast

I call call this the perfect bride speech formula which will produce the best response. But there's also one thing missing piece that many people don't tell you about and can have crucial impact on your speech...

It is your STATE OF MIND. I know, I know...your wedding day is the best day of your life. But if you truly want to make it unforgettable make sure the following:

1) Don't drink before the speech is given

2) Read 1) it is VERY IMPORTANT

You don't want to tell something that will make you regret. I once read an article where the Best man giving his speech, instead of saying the usual Jewish toast "L'Chaim!" which meant "To life" (most of the guests were Jewish, you know) said "Hallelujah!". You can guess he was a little bit drunk. Eventually the situation handled but I can guess it was one of the most embarrassing moments in his life.

So, be sober and deliver your perfect wedding speech!




Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Darren_Welder




No comments:

Post a Comment